Grey Water System
Our popular grey water units are now just R2999* – only while stocks last
Thanks to the wonderful support of our loyal customers, we have been able to reduce production costs by ordering supplies in bulk and streamlining our manufacturing techniques. We’re proud to pass this saving on to new customers, as we all fight to save every precious drop of water.
How does it work?
- The system is installed close to your drain, where your grey water pipe outlets are.
- The grey water pipes are intercepted and relayed to above the drain grate of the Greyway system.
- Grey water flows through a 200-micron debris filter.
- When the water level reaches 18l an internal float switch inside the pump activates and water is pumped up through the pump.
- Water is pumped out at approximately 0.8bar, much faster than it enters the system, eliminating the need for an overflow.
- A hose pipe attaches to the top of the system and your grey water irrigates your garden.
- When the water level drops below 8l the system automatically switches off again.
- Taps or stoppers are installed at the intercept point in piping, on the drain and greywater pipes. This allows you to control where your water flows, to the drain or to your Greyway system.
- The acrylic film makes system UV and chemical resistant.
- The automated pump makes for effortless operation, your grey water automatically gets pumped to your garden.
- Low maintenance.
- Smart engineering makes the system heavy duty, 140kg weight limit on lid.
- Easy installation for DIY and professional installers.
- Pays for itself from day one, a worthwhile investment.
What’s in the box:
- Installation Manual
- Greyway Tub and Lid
- 200 Micron Filter
- Drain Grate
- Boxed DAB Verti Nova M200 Pump
- 20x25mm Reducer Socket
- Euro Fitting Male
- The pump has a 12 months warranty
- The Greyway system has a 12 months replacement warranty for normal wear and tear
- Weight: 9,44kg
- Fitment: Consult a professional plumber, electrician or handyman
- Compatibility: System will not work on all plumbing layouts, but we have made it as generic as possible
- Cautions: Grey water should never be stored for longer than 24 hours without proper treatment
- Grey water should not be used as potable water or be consumed under any circumstances
- When using heavy chemicals, divert the piping back to the drain and flush the system thoroughly with clean water.
- Do not use black water in system Example: Kitchen sink water or sewerage
*This special offer does not include delivery